Sunday, May 30, 2010

First Post :)

Hello,
My name is Ashley Kingdon. My husband and I live in Melbourne Beach, FL and we are the Family Life Pastors of The Way Church.

I live, breathe, eat, sleep, and dream ministry.
...24/7

My favorite things revolve around serving, events, being creative, and planning. My hope for this blog is to inspire you, where ever you are, to dream BIG and know it's possible to have a creative ministry that represents God as the fun, inspiring, and most amazing creator of the world that He truly is.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have on these posts. I love to help others further their ministry and I'm more than willing to e-mail more ideas, planning outlines, or logos for anything on the blog.

So ENJOY these "Serendipity Ministry Things" from a girl in Ministry.
Love & all the best,
Ashley Kingdon

No comments:

Post a Comment